All of our equipment meets current industry standards. There is considerable detail associated with equipment standards, however, a summary follows:
- We use appropriate roping equipment for roping, caving and paddling activities as outlined in the Western Australian Adventure Activity Standards and the Western Australian Roping Activity Code of Practice which are maintained by Outdoors WA.
- All roping equipment meets CE and / or UIAA standards. This includes helmets used in roping and caving.
- All personal floatation devices (PFDs) meet Australian Standard AS1499.
- All equipment is replaced whenever it's life has exceeded the manufacturer's recommendation or when found to be suspect by regular inspection.
- All equipment is maintained and checked regularly.